Event start date and time: October 16, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: October 17, 2013 5:00 PM
Pro-actively managing stress! Be ready to deal with the challenges
Cultivating personal resilience is designed to build an individual's capacity to cope with stress and adversity. Our evidence based workshop will take an in-depth look at personal resilience factors and provides an opportunity for you to consider your own personal resilience.
We will provide you with the opportunity to create a personalised resilience review, which will identify your strengths and support needs in order to bolster resilience.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by personal resilience
- Identify the evidence base for the five key categories behind resilience
- Understand the enduring and changing factors which contribute to personal resilience
- Develop reflective thinking concerning personal strengths and support needs
- Develop the capacity to understand resilience factors as a risk assessment marker
- Develop the ability to recognise how to develop personal resilience factors and identify personalised action points to cultivate resilience
17 Oct 09:00 - 17:00
Band A: £80 Band B: £95 Band C: £130
Or download our booking form.
For further information please contact our training team:
T: +44 (0) 20 7902 9005
• Post ID: 12760695 dc