* 1 Provides first line supervision for Ultrasound.
* 2 Coordinates staff schedules, participates in selection of new employees, and
evaluates each employee as required.
* 3 Performs sonographic procedures following defined protocols.
4 Transfers and positions the patient in a safe manner.
* 5 Assures KRONOS information is correct and current. Operates Meditech Information
*6 Reviews and revises policies, procedures, and protocols annually, in conjunction
* 7 Participates in recommendation and selection of equipment. In conjunction with staff,
assures that equipment functions as required.
* 8 Develops and implements Quality Improvement goals.
* 9 Tracks supplies and purchases on a daily basis as a tool to contain costs.
*10 Participates in continuing education activities to expand/enhance knowledge
of areas of supervision and to meet the continuing education requirements of
11 Initiates patient teaching including family and/or significant others.
12 Involvement in Quality Control/Quality Improvement.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00035-37107&lang=en
• Post ID: 30739933 dc