SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
1. Through direct care, observation, and communication with the patient. collects and documents patient admission and shift behavioral and physical clinical data and observations Provides appropriate information to assist RN with admission and shift RN assessments.*
2. Performs vital signs, BP's and accuchecks. Provides or assists patients with Activities of Daily Living. Assists with treatments or procedures within documented level of competency.*
3. Provides behavioral health care interventions utilizing the least restrictive interventions.*
4. Provides for the safety of patients, visitors and staff . Completes routine and special safety checks .*
5. Assumes responsibility for completing all mandatory educational, health screening, CPR, and CPI requirements within designated time frame and for providing written verification of same for filing.*
6. Actively participates in quality management activities by timely reporting of staff, family, visitor or quality concerns.*
7. Uses the meditech e-mail system to routinely read e-mail messages.*
8. Reports to work as pre-scheduled and on time.*
9. Facilitates and/or assists with patient community, education or activity groups. Documents patient's participation.
10. Provides secretarial duties as assigned.
11. Provides Department Assistant duties as assigned. Uses the meditech order entry system for all functions utilized in Tucker Pavilion including, but not limited to, entering admission data, transfers, discharges, orders for diagnostic testing, accessing results of diagnostic testing and sending messages to other departments. (After X-Training Provided)
* THOSE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS WITH AN (*) ARE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO ACCOMPLISH THIS JOB.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00448-36819&lang=en
• Post ID: 29941008 dc