As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Assembles, installs, repairs, minor electrical and mechanical equipment.
2. Repairs furniture, beds, chairs, light fixtures.
3. Repairs and maintains plumbing fixtures.
4. Replaces faulty switches, cords, plugs, and receptacles.
5. Requests and stocks necessary repair parts.
6. Performs assigned area sweeps, works orders and special projects as required.
7. Performs other facility engineering - related duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00035-38330&lang=en
• Post ID: 33293448 dc