Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC at 2201 C Street NW, US Department of State.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State (DOS) Intelligence and Research (INR) team. The primary purpose of the DOS INR is to manage intelligence information to serve the foreign and domestic needs of the Secretary of State, the President’s representatives (ambassadors) and functional and regional DOS bureaus. The Intelligence and Research Information Support System (INRISS) is the primary information processing system utilized in INR. The candidate shall be an SCI cleared Customer Support Specialist to provide technical helpdesk support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Answer the helpdesk phones and provide support to users
• Deploy new software to user computers.
• Develop and maintain PC images, and deploy images to new hardware for installation at user’s workplace.
• Conduct annual hardware refreshes, including maintaining customer data during replacement.
• Support servers for creation of and maintenance of share folders and printer queues.
• Perform user settings configuration and standardization through GPOs and Desktop Authority.
• Set up new users, including both account configuration and initial training and orientation, and account creation when necessary.
• Perform file scans and transfers, both antivirus scans for files brought in from outside the organization and content scans and examination for cross-domain transfers to ensure classification is appropriate to the destination network and that necessary authorization is obtained.
• Maintain a log of all activities in a ticketing system and create a weekly summary for management use, and routinely have considerably the largest number of tickets logged.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17025351&lang=en
• Post ID: 40377717 dc