SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
2. Gives direct, selected nursing care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
3. Assist in the smooth, efficient functioning of the nursing unit including transcription of medical orders, scheduling of procedures/testing, obtaining/maintaining supplies and equipment and general clerical duties including use of computer systems.
4. Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
5. Takes and records vital signs, weights and I&O.
6. Responsible for stocking rooms with supplies.
7. Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
8. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
9. Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
10. Orients and mentors new staff members.
11. Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00035-38053&lang=en
• Post ID: 30740213 dc