What you’ll be doing...
Responsible for driving new business and customer growth in the Small Business (SMB) marketplace, through training and development of the retail employees and self-generated opportunities
What we’re looking for...
- Responsible for training and increasing small business acumen of all employees within their designated retail locations
- Schedule to align to retail hours; including nights and weekends
- Certification of new and existing SMB products & services like Leaders certification, followed by solutions specialist
- Create, Implement and Execute SMB sales strategy within respective territory; Implement system to identify SMB customer at point of entry into retail location; Ability to multitask and actively engage with every SMB customer
- Productivity recap of Daily, Weekly, Monthly (Director, District Manager) & Effective time and calendar management (send as invite to AD, DM, GM, SM)
- Engage leads within 24 hours of submission
- Complete Verizon specific Learning courses within 5 business days
- Complete administrative duties accurately by all mandated deadlines
- Drive subscriber growth within core business segment comprised of the following:
- Phone Growth
- Overall Connection Growth
- Greenfield & New Logos
- New Business Drivers like but not limited to One Talk & Telematics
- 100% to Assigned MBO Budget
- Customer Experience
- Provide an exceptional experience to your customer base that makes it easier for customers to do business with us and more likely that they recommend their friends, family, and co-workers to choose our products and services.
- Follow the Smart Promise when customer facing
- All device and price plan offers will be delivered using the VZ Quote tool
- Foster exemplary relationships with retail channel
- Respond to all customer inquiries and requests within a timely manner
- Follow Verizon Wireless Code of Conduct; Act with integrity; Model the VZW Credo
- Smiling and maintaining positive relationships in the workplace
- Come to work with a positive attitude everyday
- Acclimate and integrate with the front line teams; Store meetings; Huddles (A.M. and/or P.M.)
- Maintain a professional appearance through business casual smart attire
- Ensuring a safe and ethical work environment by complying with the Code of Conduct and all company policies
- Possess Valid Driver’s license
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2404358-specialist-retail-sm-med-bus
• Post ID: 43697412 dc