As a member of the GSO Sales and Growth Operations team, the Senior Analyst position is responsible identifying performance trends, process improvement and developing innovative solutions to drive revenue growth across the channel. This will require strong communication skills and influential leadership to drive strong strategic partnerships with Consumer Markets staff, vendor management and business partner leadership teams.
- Analyzing performance trends across multiple business partners and identifying synergies and process improvement opportunities
- Identifying call behavior trends through observations and speech analytics
- Identifies best practices both internally and externally and proactively shares and incorporates into current processes
- Developing and maintaining various reports and executive dashboards
- Creating incentives and managing the reporting and engagement to drive performance improvements across the channel
- Project management and development of streamlined processes to ensure succinct communication of business performance and initiatives
- Manage executive presentation materials including research, data analysis and slide development
- Manage team facilitation by maintaining team governance for operation reviews, staff meetings, and other key meetings
- Maintaining content updates on CrowdAround and GSO Website
- Bachelor’s Degree or two or more years of work experience
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Call center experience
- Supervisory experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Advanced skills required in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills: interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze key metrics, identify trends , develop training, workshops and performance improvement initiatives
- Proficient in Verizon systems including but not limited to: Cofee, Power Coach, STAC, VZAI, CXI, Mobile Coach, Nexedia and My Info
- Three or more years of sales experience
- One or more years of vendor management experience
- Experience in SQL Server, Tablaeu or other executive dashboard or analytics tools
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight and meet objectives/deadlines
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel to multiple locations approximately 25% of the time
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6500940-sales-and-growth-operations-senior-analyst