What you’ll be doing...
- Conduct analysis of projects and partner with key contacts to determine recommendations.
- Present research results and recommendations to drive decision-making.
- Serve as the expert for assigned projects.
- Gather and shape senior level reports that may be confidential in nature.
- Create and maintain project plans ensuring all applicable components are accounted for, updates are made timely.
- Identify ways to improve project plans, project launches, and processes followed.
- Develop thoughtful and creative approaches for solving a wide range of operational and project issues.
- Create and maintain project decks, proposals, and readiness slides to ensure all project components, recommendations, and milestones are clear.
- Conduct launch support including, but not limited to, hosting war rooms and creating service alerts as well as attend go, no go calls, host war rooms, and launch reviews.
- Analyze, organize, and manage high volumes of projects.
- Improve coordination of cross-functional projects by providing analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Seek out process improvements and best practices that can be leveraged and drive efficiency.
- Become a trusted and valued business partner to be relied upon to move activities and projects forward in support of current initiatives and in line with goals/priorities.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- A degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
- Three or more years of experience bringing new products/services to market.
- Ability to proactively identify key business issues and drivers and develop substantive analysis to support recommendations
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative, working quickly, and making sound business decisions due to the volume of activity and potential impacts to business
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, delivering quality results under significant time constraints and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Ability to accurately and creatively summarize analysis with relevant points for executive presentations.
- Ability to provide ad hoc research, analysis and reporting as required or requested, with the ability to track down information quickly.
- Detailed oriented, with ability to distill large datasets into meaningful and actionable information.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills with the ability to creatively develop solutions to complex issues.
- Effective at building strong working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with training design, development and/or delivery (including web-based, virtual, and video learning).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2411786-marketing-operations-manager
• Post ID: 43697712 dc