Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team. The selected applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's NEO Horizon program, formerly called United States Computer Emergency Readiness (US-CERT), responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. NEO Horizon provides advanced network and digital media analysis expertise and defends against malicious activity targeting networks within the United States and abroad.
The Threat Analyst 3 position will be located in Arlington, VA.
· Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source cyber intelligence to develop in-depth analysis and assessment on threats to critical networks and critical infrastructure.
· Candidate will conduct complex cyber intelligence analysis, coordination, and interaction across a broad range of joint and interagency activities.
· Will work closely with other technical, forensic and incident management personnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives and activity of cyber threat actors.
· Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
· Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection and research using classified and open source information sources.
· Correlates threat data from various sources.
· Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
· Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
· Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16027574&lang=en
• Post ID: 27464790 dc