Systems Administration - All Levels - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Springfield, Virginia)
Northrop Grumman is building our team supporting the data center infrastructure and middleware of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). CBP is one of the world's largest law enforcement organizations and is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade. On an annual basis, CBP welcomes nearly one million visitors, screens more than 67,000 cargo containers, arrests more than 1,100 individuals, and seizes nearly 6 tons of illicit drugs. Most team members will be located in Springfield, VA.
As a leader in information technology solutions Northrop Grumman provides talented individuals with the opportunity to:
• Work with the latest tools and technologies
• Share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry.
• Connect with coworkers in a caring, diverse, and respectful environment
• Collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups.
• All work will be performed on site at CBP offices in Northern Virginia. Some local travel to various CBP sites may be required.
• Travel to sites outside the Washington DC area may be required.
• Analyzes functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities.
• Provides identification/fixing for the problems within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhances the existing systems and participates in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems. Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available IT products, and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering team and COTS products.
*****This is a pipeline requisition representing upcoming openings******
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17007522&lang=en
• Post ID: 30755288 dc