Suture Specialist â Virginia/West Virginia - Ethicon US, LLC
Ethicon US, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Suture Specialist to be located in the Richmond, VA area.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologiesâincluding sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devicesâthat are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, womenâs health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com , or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The role of the Suture Specialist is to:
- Expand the sales of specific Ethicon US LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction.
- Own end-to-end selling of the Wound Closure products and specifically the Suture portfolio.
- Focus on driving growth amongst the Suture strategic brands, target specialists and new accounts.
- Demonstrate in-depth Suture product and procedure expertise while covering targeted accounts within their assigned sales region.
- Understand and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of all Suture and Wound Closure products and will play a key role in increasing the competency and Wound Closure acumen of the Territory Account Leaders.
- Own end-to-end selling of Sutures for targeted procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialties and new accounts.
- Lead and accelerate account conversions.
- Play a key role in driving Wound Closure customer initiatives and solutions identified by the regional Sales Director and Strategic Account Management.
- Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration play in the sales process.
- Provide technical and professional support to assist customers.
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Record sales, customer calls, account visits, and territory achievements.
- Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrates product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- The Sales Specialist will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Additional job responsibilities include:
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in outside sales is preferred.
- Operating room sales/medical device experience is preferred.
- Suture knowledge and expertise is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=5826170713&lang=en
• Post ID: 33147518 dc