Senior Analyst, Anti-Corruption Compliance Group - Arlington/Rosslyn - Deloitte (Arlington, Virginia)
Senior Analyst, U.S. Anti-Corruption
U.S. Risk & Regulatory Affairs
Ethics & Compliance Anti-Corruption Compliance Group (ACCG)
Are you passionate about Anti-Corruption Compliance? Do your strengths include investigating potential risk situations and risk-management? Then our Anti-Corruption Compliance team is looking for talent like you!
Work you’ll do
ACCG is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Third Party Due Diligence team. This role involves overseeing and driving portions of the third party due diligence process and working directly with key stakeholders (e.g. engagements teams, firm leadership, third party representatives) for the purposes of understanding the risk associated with third party relationships and maintaining the U.S. Firms’ compliance with applicable anti-corruption regulations. This role reports directly to the ACCG Third Party Due Diligence Manager.
- Review information pertaining to Deloitte LLP’s third party relationships and assess overall risk of the relationships as it relates to compliance with the FCPA, related anti-corruption regulations, and U.S. Sanctions
- Remediate and analyze third party questionnaires, documentation, and screening information to enable and support business decisions
- Oversee and provide feedback on due diligence work performed by a team of USI anti-corruption compliance professionals
- Review and propose recommendations to management on third party reviews and identify issues which need to be raised to management for further guidance and advisement.
- Propose enhancements, and design and document internal controls to address potential risks
- Apply sound judgement and comply with firm policies on handling sensitive and confidential data
- Independently manage workload and priorities with limited oversight or direction from management
- Gather statistics and prepare reporting to monitor progress for metrics, performance, and presentations to leadership
- Apply sophisticated knowledge and comprehensive understanding of Deloitte LLP’s Anti-Corruption policies and guidelines
Deloitte LLP fosters a culture that protects, preserves, and enhances our reputation. The Risk and Regulatory Affairs Office brings together five core programs, enabling us to make an impact that matters on our people, our clients, and society. The objective of the Ethics and Compliance Program is to support Deloitte LLP’s shared values and Global Principles of Business Conduct by centrally coordinating and enhancing ethics and compliance practices designed to prevent, detect, and address such issues.
The mission of our Anti-Corruption Compliance Group (ACCG) is to establish policies, processes, and controls to support the Deloitte U.S. firms’ compliance with applicable anti-corruption regulations, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). ACCG also has responsibility for compliance with U.S. economic sanctions. The scope of ACCG includes the U.S. and other jurisdictions, currently identified as U.S. India (USI) and Deloitte Consulting Mexico.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight. Ability to effectively manage multiple work streams
- Ability to critically and objectively analyze problems and facilitate solutions
- Ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to expanding and varying technology solutions and processes
- Strong presentation skills and confidence to present to, and work directly with client service teams and firm leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience in compliance, risk assessments, investigations, or other forensic reviews, or experience as external auditor including internal controls design and implementation testing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with global professional services desire
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
• Post ID: 32974178 dc