Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Operations/Requirements Analyst 3 role will be located in McLean, VA.
· The ability to work with Operations, Maintenance, Security and Certification & Accreditation within DHS cloud environment.
· Supports continuous monitoring tasks to include, ISVM & patch management; receiving ISVM’s, patches and processing them through established patch management SOP for implementation into secure production environment and writing after action reviews to the government.
· Understanding of FISMA, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security controls, FIPS-199, and develop technical security artifacts to support a Moderate categorized system.
· Work closely with DHS stakeholders to ensure documents are created and submitted for DHS validation.
· The ability to write technical prose, assist in documentation for feedback to the government on implemented patches into secure production environment as well as helping with technical, engineering and admin guides, SOP’s, CONOP’s, techniques, tactics and procedures (TTP’s).
· Working knowledge of Configuration Management and Release Management is necessary as software releases are common in this AIS environment.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013990&lang=en
• Post ID: 31342643 dc