Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in McLean, VA is seeking a Manager of Strategic Planning to develop long-range strategic plans for sector, divisions, functions, business units and/or operating units by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect efficiency and effectiveness. The selected individual will identify trends, risks, and opportunities and develop solutions in partnership with units as well as provide business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking. They will also facilitate strategic planning sessions to include the use of change management techniques to help the sector, divisions, functions, business units and/or operating units adapt to the proposed change.
Qualified candidates must have demonstrated an ability to:
• Analyze and concisely present information to the management team to tee up strategic issues enabling the leaders to make a decision
• Communicate status and project issues to leadership
• Enable leaders to make informed decisions about talent and to hold their organizations accountable
• Work with unit managers to determine status and actual work progress towards schedule
• Assist teams to operationalize their strategic plans
The position reports to the Director of Strategic Planning.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17014472&lang=en
• Post ID: 32853813 dc