The Material Handler can be responsible for processing the receipt of all inbound freight by packing slip and purchase order, as well as processing all outbound shipments from the warehouse. The Material Handler can be responsible for replenishing product that has been received into its assigned stocking location. The Material Handler can be responsible for processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping of all customer orders. Inventory accuracy is the job of all warehouse associates.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
• Process outbound cross-dock freight as necessary.
• Document all receiving via computer or control log.
• Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function.
• Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
• Perform putaway of items to storage locations.
• Replenishment of picking locations.
• Assist purchasing personnel or accounts payable in researching receiving discrepancies.
• Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders.
• Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments which may include legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices.
• Load palletized shipments onto outbound vehicles.
• Ship and log all outbound shipments.
• Keep receiving area, warehouse shelves and aisles clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse storage areas.
• Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
• Maintain material handling equipment and report any potential problems.
• Advise warehouse supervisor of out-of-stock items upon discovery.
• Ensure all shipments are labeled correctly.
• Restock received product into warehouse assigned stocking locations.
• Perform cycle counting as required.
• Meet all department mandated timeframes and deadlines.
• Rotate inventory stock.
• Perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual inventory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=07848-13571&lang=en