Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a Global Mobility Analyst for an entry-level position. This opportunity is for an active contributor in the Global Mobility Office (GMO) to be the liaison for all US employees on international assignments. The GMO works in conjunction with our sectors and key functional areas to ensure compliance with legal and tax requirements and mitigate the risk of conducting international business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering internal consulting services to expats
- Educating expatriates with respect to their assignments to include: international assignment agreements (IAAs), immigration, visas, issue resolutions, foreign tax administration, host country labor law compliance, allowances and premiums and tracking expats and travelers, using ITRIP
- Subject matter expert for GMO procedures and all related regulations
- Tracking expats and travelers worldwide via ITRIP, Northrop Grumman’s proprietary system for international travelers and assignments
- Regular auditing of trip transactions to determine if immigration documentation is required as well as ongoing assignments to ensure currency of immigration documents
- Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure the development of proposals and expenses for staffing requirements are accurate
Success in the role requires the ability to build partnerships across a diverse set of stakeholders. Adaptability, sound judgment, independent thinking, follow-through and initiative are essential. The analyst must be comfortable independently researching and providing guidance in complex and unstructured assignment scenarios with limit assistance from management. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed for presentation development and delivery and daily interactions with managers and employees. Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functionality for this activity a plus. Individual must foster and maintain positive relationships and collaborate with GMO team members to ensure service delivery.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17014211&lang=en
• Post ID: 32332408 dc