Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking to fill the role of Geospatial/GIS Analyst 5. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
· Selected candidate will be considered to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the following technology arenas: Telecommunications, Mobile/Wireless Systems, radio, or satellite systems working for either commercial industry or government.
· Provides modelling and analysis support, including preparing Geospatial Visual analytic products and leveraging geographic information systems (GIS), to rapidly assess the full range of natural and manmade threats to telecommunications infrastructure such from electromagnetic pulse and electrical network vulnerabilities.
· Utilizes modeling/simulation tools in conjunction with subject matter expertise in commercial telecommunications networks to develop analyses and produce reports and recommendations for mitigating threats and ensuring availability despite threats to or disruptions of the infrastructure.
· Creates analyses of the National Security and Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) telecommunications infrastructure to support disaster response and National Continuity Policy requirements.
· Conducts studies and provides detailed recommendations and high-level future architectures for maintaining essential functions across critical infrastructures.
· Develops white papers, briefings and other supporting materials such as project timelines, facilitator guides, and logistical planning guidelines, for senior government leaders, government and industry partners and emergency responders to inform about interdependencies, vulnerabilities, and lessons learned.
· Assess the impacts of strategic threats (including adversarial country threats) to the essential communications infrastructures and provide detailed technical recommendations and full-scoped evaluations and testing of potential solutions to mitigate threats.
NGMSNVMSTR - http://www.northropgrumman.com/Jobs/NGMSNVMSTR/
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17007203&lang=en
• Post ID: 27760078 dc