Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an Engineer Systems Test to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Richmond, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Global Combat Support System (GCSS-Army).
The GCSS-Army project is looking for a highly skilled individual to support SAP Test and Evaluation activities. The individual must have good interpersonal skills. Working with a large group of diverse business process specialists will
be a daily occurrence. Verification and validation will be performed as part of all GCSS-Army Test Cycles. This position develops and executes comprehensive test plans and procedures for complex systems. Integration and regression testing activities will be coordinated with project resources, trading partners, and Government counterparts.
This position will report to the Test and Evaluation Manager. Responsibilities include: testing software and business process functionality, testing interfaces, testing Help Desk Tickets (HDT) for sustainment. This position may also require
participation in and preparation for Government Tests, if required, as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Key Competencies and Core Functions:
• Experience in the preparation of test plans, test procedures, manual and automated test scenarios, and test scripts.
• Ability to generate test scenarios via HP Quality Center (HP QC). Test programs that address database impacts and
software scenarios. Perform regression testing, error or bug retests or usability. Document software defects using HP QC,
and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content. Study, analyze, test,
implement & maintain application software. Provide input on functional requirements, schedules and potential problems.
• Review current process and procedures associated with technical implementation and provide process improvements
and technique strategies.
• Review requirements, functional and technical design, test plans, and test case scenarios for alignment with the final
• Communicate with Software Developers to provide and receive SME logistical knowledge related to the business
process. Provide acceptable resolutions for problem areas within the application. System analysis skills are a must.
Collaboration with the customer and other stakeholders is a necessity.
• Collaborates with System Engineering, Mission Assurance, PMO, Sustainment and Software functional team’s leads to
help resolve issues, mitigate risks and implement test solutions.
• Present test status to Project Management as required.
• Participate in requirements discussions and demonstrations. Determine if identified scenarios are adequate to verify or
validate application design, build and implement components for SAP for the Army.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011427&lang=en
• Post ID: 32853898 dc