Cyber Systems Administrator 2/3 - Cyber Academy - Northrop Grumman Corporation (McLean, Virginia)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in McLean, VA and reports to the Cyber Academy Manager.
The qualified applicant will become part of a Northrop Grumman's Cyber Academy talent development program responsible for providing high-quality technical support for all systems and processes related to content delivery through cybersecurity instructor-led and virtual-led training activities. The Cyber Systems Administrator will ensure smooth operation of physical classroom equipment including laptops and mobile training platforms, configuration of new,
with maintenance of all hardware, and development and management of virtual training systems using bleeding-edge technology.
This applicant will support the program technical lead and will be responsible for testing new-to-market technology provided by vendors. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like
ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and cybersecurity workforce development.
We are looking for a candidate who embraces learning, is a self-initiator and can support collaboratively in cross-functionteams and individually.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support instructors and subject matter experts by providing virtual infrastructure support
• Support subject matter experts by assisting with lab exercise development
• Responsible for maintaining training interface devices (laptops, iPads, etc.)
• Responsible for maintaining multiple virtual training infrastructures
• Supporting equipment transport operations
• Troubleshooting system errors
• Coordinating and maintaining vendor partnerships
• Documenting activities and maintaining inventories
• Identifying new technologies to grow virtual training operations
• Support cyber-related outreach initiatives
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17009103&lang=en
• Post ID: 30839698 dc