Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Malware Analyst 3/4 position will be located in McLean, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Selected candidate will collect and analyze event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
· Provides operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems.
· Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
· Manages and executes first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents.
· Reports to and coordinates with external organizations and authorities.
· Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
· Provides daily summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports.
· Recommend counter measures to malware and other malicious type code and applications that exploit customer communication systems.
· Conduct reverse engineering for known and suspected malware files.
· Develop analysis and make recommendations for the purchase of hardware and or software that will mitigate malware intrusions.
· Develop policies and procedures to investigate malware incidents for the entire computer network.
· Assist in the development and delivery of malware security awareness products and briefings.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013355&lang=en
• Post ID: 30794888 dc