Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting mid/senior level Cyber Intelligence Analyst team members in support of an existing long-term Government Program Office. This position will entail working with our experienced Cyber Operations team developing solutions and analysis in support of emerging DoD Cyber efforts.
We're looking for a highly motivated, team oriented, individual with the ability to communicate / coordinate highly technical analysis directly with the customer and distributed team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and
cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and various
• Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine
advisory capability and intent.
• Be able to conduct telecommunication and/or protocol analysis in order to analyze switching and signaling
telecommunication protocols between different nodes in PSTN or Mobile telephone networks, such as 2G or 3G GSM
networks, CDMA networks, WiMAX and so on.
• Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and
analysis of classified and open source information.
• Collects data using a combination of standard/non-standard intelligence methods and business processes. Produces
high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network
• Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Must be able to communicate
effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Must possess
solid coordination abilities with existing Intelligence Community resources to develop full-coordination Intelligence
• Work is performed minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015196&lang=en
• Post ID: 32332218 dc