Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Alexandria, Virginia)
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3 role will be located in Alexandria, VA.
· Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
· Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
· Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (RMF, NIST 800-53), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
· Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
· Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
· Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
· Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015673&lang=en
• Post ID: 32854053 dc