Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Incident Response Analyst 3/4 position will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Collects and analyzes event information and performs threat or target analysis duties.
· Provides operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems. Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
· Provides oversight of incident data flow and response, content, and remediation, and partners with other incident response centers in maintaining an understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits that could impact networks and assets.
· Performs real-time proactive security monitoring and reporting on various security enforcement systems, such as SIEM, Anti-virus, Internet content filtering/reporting, malcode prevention, Firewalls, IDS & IPS, Web security, Anti-spam, etc.
· Performs the role of primary Incident Coordinator for all IT Security events requiring focused response, containment, investigation, and remediation.
· Manages and executes first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents.
· Reports to and coordinates with external organizations and authorities.
· Coordinates and distributes directives and vulnerability and threat advisories to identified consumers.
· Provides daily summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013393&lang=en
• Post ID: 30794613 dc