Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team. The selected applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's NEO Horizon program, formerly called United States Computer Emergency Readiness (US-CERT), responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. NEO Horizon provides advanced network and digital media analysis expertise and defends against malicious activity targeting networks within the United States and abroad.
• Ability to work independently while possessing the necessary technical qualities to communicate technical concepts effectively to technical and non-technical customers and teammates
• Performs a variety of highly technical analyses and procedures dealing with the collection, processing, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related evidence
• May also be responsible for reporting cyber-related activities, conducing vulnerability analyses and risk management of computer systems.
• Recovers information and electronic data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices, such as zip and flash drives that have been deleted, damaged or otherwise manipulated.
• Utilizes cyber forensic tools (e.g., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, Autopsy/Sleuthkit) and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files.
• As necessary, assists law enforcement officers in helping to solve cybercrimes or find electronic evidence of other kinds of crime.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17012999&lang=en
• Post ID: 30040253 dc