When you work with The Fresh Market you're part of a team that is creating new breakthroughs in our industry. We'll see you and treat you as the valuable person that you are. We'll recognize your contributions and nurture your aspirations. We'll take you seriously and support your growth in whatever direction you choose. Bring everything that makes you unique and special. Bring your talents, your imagination, your ideas, and your dreams. We'll put them to work in a winning way. Join the Fresh Market, and you'll work for a company that's dedicated to making positive, lasting impressions, on our customers and on our employees. A company that cares just as much about the little things as we do about the big ones. Because after all, it's the experience that matters.
As a Bakery Clerk with The Fresh Market you will be responsible for working closely with the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers, Bakery Department Managers in order to create The Fresh Market environment and ensure the success of the store and Bakery Department through excellent customer service and a demonstrated passion for food. The Bakery Clerk will actively engage and educate customers about The Fresh Market's Bakery products. Excellent communication, multitasking and self-motivation skills are essential to success at The Fresh Market. Successful Bakery Clerks also demonstrate a high level of integrity with department products, employees, vendors, and our customers.
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company's business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes.
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution focusing on maximizing sales and gross profit.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding customer delight in an environment focused on sales.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of Team Member morale. Focusing the employees on creating an environment built on team work and inspiring a one team mentality.
- Quality and safety duties include receiving, inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of products and completing any necessary reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computers and computer based programs, to include but not limited to, ordering, receiving, sign creation, inventory and email communication.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and assist in other departments throughout the day.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation
- Maintain and champion regular sampling and employee initiated engagement in the Department
- Customer service duties include greeting, educating and informing customers about products and preparation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression.
- Monitor the cases to ensure the highest quality products and services are available.
- Maintain organiza
• Post ID: 32924373 dc