Medical Step Down Unit -Renal Care Unit- RN
• Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
• Carries out physician orders.
• Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
• Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
• Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
• Instructs and educates patients and families.
More about the Renal Care Unit:
• The Renal Care unit is a twelve bed critical care step-down unit.
• Primary patient population consists of acute and chronic renal failure patients, new dialysis patients, and kidney transplant patients experiencing illness.
• We also care for medical patients with illnesses such as CHF and Pneumonia. All patients are on telemetry and monitored by the RN.
• Team-work and a positive attitude are attributes you will need to be successful on the Renal Care Unit.
• Family environment
• We welcome new RN graduates with strong critical thinking skills and an aptitude for learning.
• Day and Night Shifts available.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00448-34838&lang=en
• Post ID: 27189733 dc