Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The RN Mother Baby provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
29 Bed Unit
• Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
• Carries out physician orders.
• Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs.
• Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient.
• Assesses and fosters patient-infant bonding.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00448-38328&lang=en
• Post ID: 32791803 dc