Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Military Health Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of technology and military health. This position will be located in McLean, VA and will become part of Northrop Grumman’s team that supports the Defense Health Agency goal of warfighter readiness and fitness as well as sustaining optimal health care in combat theater. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide leadership and technical design for full life-cycle of legacy operational medicine information technology system modernization and adoption of new electronic health record capabilities into the military operational environment.
• Conceive and guide system engineering and applied solutions to integrate application and data sources into complex communications, command and control for use across the echelons of military health care from point of encounter to garrison.
• Design, plan, implement, and periodically evaluate and enhance system architectures related to operational medicine or integration and interoperability of electronic health record technology
• Work with the stakeholders to define key capabilities and performance requirements
• Define design and technology aspects of the system in accordance with customer specifications
• Develop thorough definition of system external interfaces and define system implementation approaches and operational
• Ensure requirements are met and evaluate performance with customer
• Responsible for leading or directing other aspects of the project, including software development, operational requirements, hosting, and system performance to address emergent requirements
• Serve as the primary technical contact for the project with the customer and interact with other technical contacts across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023411&lang=en
• Post ID: 44140817 dc