Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Hospital Sales Representative (BIOPATCH), located in Washington, DC/ Baltimore, MD.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologiesâincluding sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devicesâthat are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, womenâs health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com , or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
This Hospital Sales Representative position is with our Ethicon BIOPATCH franchise, a division of Ethicon US LLC. The Hospital Sales Representative will be assigned a sales territory focusing on rapid growth and expansion of the BIOPATCH Antimicrobial Dressing product line in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction. BIOPATCH is sold and in-serviced throughout the entire hospital, including: Infection Control/Infectious Disease, ICU/CCU, Interventional Radiology, OR and dialysis unit. Due to the economic benefits provided by installing BIOPATCH hospital-wide, the sales representative will interact with and influence hospital administrators including COOs, Chief Medical Officers, Patient Safety, Unit Directors, and others.
In this role, the Hospital Sales Representative (BIOPATCH):
- Will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in a hospital environment
- Requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results
- Lead the customer within healthcare compliance through concise, professional, ethical actions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
To be considered for this role:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of two or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industry, or large account management.
- Three or more yearsâ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
United States-District of Columbia-Washington
North America-United States-Maryland-Baltimore
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=5083171116&lang=en
• Post ID: 45487787 dc