The Division Director of Clinical Resources is responsible for working with the Division Supply Chain Team to implement the strategic direction of Supply Cost Management across multiple hospitals. This position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the current GPO contract portfolio, developing comprehensive clinical and utilization protocols, developing and executing product standardization plan for the entire Division. This position is also responsible for recruiting, directing, managing and evaluating the facility CRMs and coordinating activities of the FRCs within the facilities. This position is responsible for building strategic alliances with Hospital Executive Staff, primarily the COO and CNO and Clinical Department Directors as it relates to successfully executing our Supply Chain Operations Plan.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/Adjusted Admission
within the Division.
• Coordinates the activities of the CRMs and FRCs within the division with emphasis on:
• Product standardization and utilization
• Identifying improvement opportunities and developing /implementing continuous quality
improvement process regarding supply/labor practices and recommends cost reductions.
• Monitoring, communicating, and making improvements to utilization profiling.
• Collaboration with physicians in identifying and implementing improvements and
• Maintains and communicates financial and performance measurements as gauge of
• Measures and continuously verifies process improvements and cost savings.
• Develops and facilitates Divisional clinical product committees to reduce the number of SKUs by
standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Perform other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=07848-12873&lang=en
• Post ID: 27124752 dc