At Johnston-Willis Hospital, we have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms) our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will perform care under the direction of the unit Registered Nurse and Nursing Leadership Team. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: 1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of a licensed nurse.
2. Performs tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
3. Communicates effectively and professionally with customers and presents self in a professional manner.
4. Documents required information according to established guidelines.
5. Functions in an organized and efficient manner.
6. Promotes financial responsibility.
7. Actively participates in performance improvement and educational activities.
8. Supports the goals and objective of the unit/department/organization.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=00035-36316&lang=en