About the Job
Unique Residential Care Center, a five star nursing home managed by VMT Long Term Care Management Inc., seeks an Assistant Director of Finance for its 230 bed skilled nursing facility in NW, Washington, DC.
The Assistant Director of Finance provides direct supervision to Accounts Receivable, Resident Accounts, Payroll and Accounts Payable. Reconcile all accounts to General Ledger accounts, Bank Statements and run financial reports.
· Bachelors Degree with a Major in Accounting.
· Three years of experience.
· Must be able to communicate effective with others, particularly the elderly and general public.
· Ability to maintain and organize a high volume of both written and electronic information.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug test.
How to Apply:
Applications may be obtained from the Receptionist at the Center, 901 First Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001, or submit cover letter and resume with salary expectation to: email@example.com View this and other opportunities on-line at http: // www. vmtltc. com/ careers /
URCC/VMT LTC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
• Post ID: 45598537 dc