What you’ll be doing...
Verizon competes in a highly competitive and dynamic global economy. Deploying secure and compliant products and services are the cornerstone of our value proposition and our reputation. The Wireline ProductCompliance team sits at the intersection of business need and risk management to ensure that the strides we take forward as a business are taken with security and risk management in mind. Protecting our shareholders, our customers, and our brand is our job!
As a Compliance Program Manager for our Wireline Product Security and Compliance team, you will define, implement, and provide program management oversight of the engagement of the Product Security and Compliance team as stakeholders in the Verizon Lean Business Agile process ensuring that security and compliance requirements are clearly defined, communicated, and achieved during the development of new Verizon products and features under development across the Wireline organization. Responsibilities include:
- Using your experience in agile release management as well as waterfall project management to work with cross functional teams to manage complex projects
- Lead governance to prioritize existing and new product compliance efforts
- Execute tight partnership with multiple teams
- Identify, own, and resolve gaps in existing process related to product compliance activities
- Assess and manage scope of work across the compliance team
- Represent the ProductCompliance team within the LBA process and via presentations
What we’re looking for...
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of experience in technical project and program management using agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule when necessary as required for the needs of the business
Even Better If You Also Have:
- Proficiency in Agile tools like JIRA and Confluence
- CRISC, CISSP, CASP, or other security certifications
- PMP, ACP, ITILv3 certifications
- Experience in a cross functional leadership role with understanding of how business and technical requirements interweave to create solutions
- Knowledge of technical product and IT development lifecycle within a global enterprise environment
- Experience successfully managing large technical projects with positive impact within a global enterprise environment
- Ability to manage and balance business and technical requirements
- Knowledge of large scale IT programs with end to end accountability
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including highly technical teams, business owners, and senior executives
- Experience successfully managing large IT projects as a business stakeholder
- Must be highly organized with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated organization and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft productivity tools like MS Word and MS Excel
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2430952-product-compliance-program-manager
• Post ID: 44388632 dc