- We have an opening for a Full TimeSUPV, DINING ON-CALLposition.
- Location: 8260 Atlee Road, Mechanicsville, VA, 23116. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 11:30AM- 8:00PM (Flex)with 6:30AM- 3:00PM; Works every other weekend.
- Requirement: Healthcare Food service a plus; Supervisory experience required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison??s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company??s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine??s ??Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013? and one of Training Magazine??s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Nutrition Operators, Workstation and Wait Staff Associates
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Dining on Call service are accomplished.
- Assists in the selection and orientation of employees and oversees training of Dining on Call staff.
- Works with Nutrition Operators to ensure alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Evaluates patient meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery, and tray retrieval process on a daily basis.
- Responsive to patient??s needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Oversees development and implementation of action plan within ??Dining on Call?? service, as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees daily and weekly activities/tasks performed by Dining on Call staff.
- Develops and posts employees schedules according to department??s policy.
- Updates and communicates job flows changes of Dining on Call positions, as applicable.
- Interacts with Nursing to ensure patients?? diet prescriptions are accurate, and patient??s food needs are met.
- Communicates any patient related problems/concerns to appropriate personnel, in a timely manner following departmental procedures.
- Submits all required documentation, reports, a
• Post ID: 27192393 dc