part-time care giver for senior woman who lives in a gated community near Spencerville. This client has two cats so applicants must be comfortable around cats.
Responsibilities for this position will revolve around assisting her with tasks of daily living with her home. You'll be reporting to the on-staff RN and if interested in additional work, we have other clients nearby.
We offer our team:
- Competitive pay
- Initial training and continued training as you work with our agency
- Support line available 24/7
- Career growth
- The ability to choose your schedule as you grow with our agency
- Experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Alzheimer's/Dementia a plus
- Must be incredibly compassionate and caring
- Access to reliable transportation
- CNA certification for Maryland a plus!
- Able to pass background check and drug screen
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Spencerville, Burtonsville, Ashton, Fulton, Highland, Sandy Spring, Brinklow, Suburb Maryland Fac, Clarksville, Brookeville
• Post ID: 27154925 dc