Sr. Python Application Developer 4 - Top Secret Clearance Required - Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Develop procedures and documentation on the usage, troubleshooting, and maintenance of analysis tools and/or software.
• Performance testing and tuning configurations on analysis tools and/or software to support analysis of log data and up to 10Gbs of network traffic per sensor.
• Analysis tool and/or software integration into the Technical Engagement Network (TEN) kits and NCATS lab network.
• Analysis tool and/or software security hardening configurations (e.g. utilizing NIST, DISA STIGS).
• Technical documentation support for analysis tool and/or software accreditation.
• Data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Research/identify/implement commercial or open-source technology or create/maintain in-house tools to accomplish tasks such as the following:
• Integrate commercial products
• Automate the reset, deployment, testing, and configuration of kits
• Improving the efficiency of network capture rates
• Use well-known programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, C#, etc.) for all in-house projects.
• Write and maintain technical documentation of all tools built or customized in-house.
• Use version control and/or source control for all generated source code.
• Use proper Software Development Lifecycle methodology for all development.
• Utilize a work tracking tool (based on Scrum or Kanban, for example) to manage and store issue reports.
• Identify new technologies that support the HIRT and NCATS mission.
• Conduct gap analysis and provide technical recommendations of HIRT’s operational capabilities, compared to the latest known adversary tactics and tools.
• Build and maintain a simulated customer network for the purpose of testing field kits.
• Troubleshoot/diagnose/resolve any reported issues with the equipment.
• Maintain a safe environment for performing analysis of artifacts to determine if they are malware.
• Train personnel, as necessary, on all tools and equipment used by lab environment(s).
This position is located in Arlington, VA
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002106&lang=en
• Post ID: 45236617 dc