GCSS-Army Software Development Technical Mgr Software Engineering 2 - Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a SAP Technical Manager to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position is located in Richmond, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Global Combat Support System (GCSS-ARMY) program.
The SAP Technical Manager will be a team lead with direct report to the Software Development Manager as part of the GCSS-Army project; responsible for management of the Technical team (specializing ABAP, JAVA, and other development technologies). The position will manage the team deliverables within the SAP capabilities, and other technical skills, in support of new requirements, sustainment activities and system performance/health. Looking for a candidate with industry experience and sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional organizational, communication, prioritization, problem solving, and leadership skills.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES / DUTIES:
• Management, planning, prioritization and quality control of SAP technical development for the GCSS-ARMY solution
• Implementation of SAP and Agile best practices through a comprehensive technical approach that encompasses all requirements
• Project management duties including management of matrix resources, communication to the customer and all relevant stakeholders
• Establish metrics and measurements to monitor performance to established processes and procedures
• Provide information/updates to Control Account Manager for IMS, variance reporting, proposals and audits
• Plan and track schedules, financial/budget data, and staffing requirements
• Effectively resolve conflict of personnel within team per company policies
• Provide leadership, ownership and accountability for assigned tasks, and providing status and updates to the schedule as well as coordination with internal teams (Functional, Test, Sustainment, etc.)
• Sustain and improve Army customer satisfaction
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026179&lang=en
• Post ID: 42457177 dc