Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Configuration Management Analyst 3 role will be located in McLean, VA.
· Supports Configuration Management and Release Management activities for AIS software releases.
· Works with Operations, Maintenance, Security and Certification & Accreditation within DHS cloud environment.
· Supports continuous monitoring tasks to include ISVM & patch management; receiving ISVM’s, patches and processing them through established patch management SOP for implementation into secure production environment and writing after action reviews to the government.
· Understanding of FISMA, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security controls, FIPS-199, and develop technical security artifacts to support a Moderate categorized system.
· Work closely with DHS stakeholders to ensure documents are created and submitted for DHS validation.
· The ability to write technical prose, assist in documentation for feedback to the government on implemented patches into secure production environment as well as help with technical, engineering and admin guides, SOP’s, CONOP’s, techniques, tactics and procedures (TTP’s).
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002432&lang=en
• Post ID: 45236852 dc