Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:07 AM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
219 S Payne St - 302 Alexandria, VA
Lovely Apartment in an Outstanding Location near King Street Metro Station!
Available April 9th
$1595 per month
1 bed, 1 full bath
LOCATION: 219 South Payne Street #302 Alexandria, VA 22314
NOTE: PHOTOS OF UNIT #202, IDENTICAL LAYOUT/UNIT
• Outstanding location near King Street Metro Station (blue/yellow lines).
• The George Washington Parkway is close for easy access into downtown DC, Reagan International Airport, and the Capital Beltway provides flexibility to get to Maryland and points into Southern Virginia.
• Old Town Alexandria is the heart of the city on the Potomac River waterfront and is a short drive or walk away. You will discover why Virginia is for Lovers in the beautifully preserved historic district.
• The Hoffman Town Center is just west of Old Town and features an outdoor shopping mall experience.
• Payne is located between Duke and King-walk to Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, Brabo, Dunkin Donuts Laporta’s, Panera, Jimmy Johns, and much much more!
• Secure brick appointed 11 unit apartment building in quiet well kept community with picnic area in the back.
• Spacious sun splashed one bedroom apartment features newer carpet throughout and a charming living area upon entering which offers design options to split with a dining area.
• Newer hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and tile floor make your cooking experience quick and easy.
• Bedroom to the rear of the apartment features large closet space, two windows, and spacious for a your bed, dressers and desk.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available April 9
• Laundry Room/Bike Storage in Basement
• On Site Parking, first come first serve
• Water/Gas/Trash Service Included
• Tenant Responsible for Electricity, Cable/Internet
• Pets Considered
• Large storage unit available for $25/mo
Kitchen and Bath
Stainless steel appliances
Nomadic Real Estate
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 45550537 dc