Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 10:31 AM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1111 Oronoco Street - 433 Alexandria, VA
Comfortable Condo with Large Storage Unit near Parking Spot!
Available March 1st
$2795 per month
2 beds, 2 full baths
LOCATION: 1111 Oronoco Street #433 Alexandria, VA 22314
• The Henry Condominium is a true representation of everything that makes Old Town Alexandria such a wonderful place to live. Outstanding location near King Street Metro Station (blue/yellow lines).
• The George Washington Parkway is close for easy access into downtown DC, Reagan International Airport, and the Capital Beltway provides flexibility to get to Maryland and points into Southern Virginia.
• The Henry is connected to and has easy access to many boutiques and shops including Dry Cleaners, Dominos, Starbucks, UFC Gym, Salon, and much much more.
• Old Town Alexandria is the heart of the city on the Potomac River waterfront and is a short drive or walk away. You will discover why Virginia is for Lovers in the beautifully preserved historic district.
• The Hoffman Town Center is just west of Old Town and features an outdoor shopping mall experience.
• The Henry is located right off of North Henry ST-walk to Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, Brabo, Dunkin Donuts Laporta’s, Panera, Jimmy Johns, and much much more!
• Condo concierge, State of the art fitness, three rooftop decks and courtyard with DC views, resident lounge with movie screening room, billiards, and controlled access garage parking.
INTERIOR HIGLIGHTS • Overflowing with comfort and style, you have the luxury of large 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
• Living room/dining room features large window and is the focal point of the apartment to rest and relax after work. There is a quaint balcony that overlooks Oronoco.
• Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, gorgeous hardwood cabinets and ample granite countertop space plus breakfast bar with cafe lighting.
• The master bedroom suite features excellent natural light, full bath with duel sinks and attractive vanity.
• Second bedroom can be utilized as an office/den or a guest room and has easy access to communal full bath.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available March 1st
• 1 garage parking spot (plus guest parking in garage)
• Bike Storage near parking spot
• Large storage unit near parking spot
• Tenant responsible for Water/sewer, Gas, Electric
• Tenant responsible for $200 non-refundable move-in fee (plus $500 refundable deposit)
• Comcast Cable and Internet Included in rent!
• Brand new washer/dryer
• Up to 2 Pets Considered (no more than 75lbs each)
Rooms and Interior
Kitchen and Bath
Granite kitchen counters
Stainless steel appliances
Utilities and Extras
Laundry in unit
Amenities and Services
Tenant pays water
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 45169882 dc