Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 9:47 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1331 Michigan Avenue NE Washington, DC
Beautiful Home with Expansive Back Yard!
$4300 per month
5 beds, 3 full baths
LOCATION: 1331 MICHIGAN AVENUE NE WASHINGTON DC 20017
• Explore this charming semi-detached home in the wonderful family oriented neighborhood.
• The R8 bus-line is just steps away and you have your choice of Fort Totten (red, green, and yellow lines) or Brookland-Cua (red line) Metro Stations, both less than a mile away each; the additional convenience of South Dakota AVE and Rhode Island Ave/Rt1 provides terrific downtown DC access and points into Maryland.
• The 12th ST Corridor of Brookland has some of the best restaurants, as well as Yes Organic Market and CVS; walk up to Michigan AVE and Monroe and find yourself at Barnes and Noble, the dazzling Busboys and Poets restaurant/café, Chipotle, & Pizza and Brookland Pint.
• A few blocks away discover Fort Bunker Hill Park, while the Franciscan Monastery is a beautiful oasis for walking.
• Several schools in the area include Trinity Washington University, Howard University, Catholic University, Perry Street Prep, Brookland Middle, St Anthony of Padua, St Anselm’s Abbey School, and Burroughs Education.
• Brick appointed home features quaint front porch elevated off of Michigan Ave, plus expansive back yard with paved patio area, large yard, a sandbox, garage and access to the alley behind the home as well as access to the side of the home near the basement access.
• This wonderful three level home has 2000 livable square feet and has many original restored features, including the gorgeous hardwood floors that flow throughout the home.
• Upon entering the home, you will discover a large living room, with connected dining room, and office/den or playroom.
• Just beyond the dining room is a great galley kitchen with updated finishes, cabinetry with glass front doors, and beautiful countertops. Kitchen opens to the breakfast table area, with beautiful chic built in for additional storage. The Kitchen is fully equipped for everything you need; features ample cabinet and countertop space as well as easy access to the illustrious dining room and the patio for grilling.
• Right off the kitchen you will find access to a finished basement, including a large open space, kitchenette, bonus room with huge jacuzzi tub, a separate half bath, and the laundry room. There is direct access from the basement to the side of the house.
• Upstairs are four great bedrooms. The Master bedroom overlooks the front yard, has its own master bathroom with beautiful tile and vanity. A second bedroom situated next to the master also has front yard views, and easy access to the large, updated, full bathroom with glass enclosed shower and attractive tile. Beyond the bathroom are two additional great sized bedrooms, with ample closet space, filled with natural light, overlooking the backyard.
• The attic features a home gym and 50 inch T.V projector, and is accessible through one of the front bedrooms.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Garage parking
• Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric, cable/internet
• Pets considered with deposit and/or fee
• Washer/dryer in home
• NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
Rooms and Interior
Utilities and Extras
Laundry in unit
Tenant pays all utilities
Tenant pays water
Nomadic Real Estate
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 44800912 dc