Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 11:04 AM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
Amazing Condo with Lovely Fireplace and Access to Private Patio!
$2195 per month
1 bed, 1 full bath
LOCATION: 1611 Corcoran Street NW #B Washington DC 20009
• Terrific Dupont Circle/Logan Circle located between energetic 16th ST and 17th ST, just east of Dupont Circle and four blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer. You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station in 5 minutes or anyway up and down Connecticut Avenue to explore one of the most energetic neighborhoods in DC.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across Corcoran on the west, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
• Be greeted to beautiful illuminating parquet floor and bountiful natural light.
• The living area is large and spacious, can be split with a dining area, has a decorate fireplace, and access to private patio.
• Your efficient kitchen has white hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, dishwasher and electric range.
• The bedroom in the back of the unit is large and has terrific closet space.
• Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Tenant responsible for all utilities
• Pets considered with deposit
• 1 Assigned Parking Spot
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Renter's Insurance Required
• 80% floor must be carpet/rug
Rooms and Interior
Utilities and Extras
Laundry in unit
Tenant pays all utilities
Nomadic Real Estate
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo