Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:02 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1807 T ST NW - A Washington, DC
Amazing Condo in Dupont Circle with Hardwood Floors!
$2074 per month
1 bed, 1 full bath
LOCATION: 1807 T ST NW Unit A, Washington DC 20009
• One of DC's best locations, half a mile from Dupont Circle, 1 block from U street and 1mile from Logan Circle and walking distance to hundreds of restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• A few blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much more.
• Incredible city living on a quiet, charming street.
• Great covered patio space for summer time entertaining.
• Charming one-bedroom, one-bathroom, first floor unit with beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
• Spacious living room with lots of natural light, beautiful trim detail, and a working fireplace.
• All white appliances and fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher.
• Down the hall is a full bathroom and the huge bedroom.
• Bedroom features double closets- one large walk-in closet with built-ins, washer and dryer, and access to the private back patio and parking pad.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Tenant responsible for all utilities
• Pets considered with fee and/or deposit
• Inquire about parking
Rooms and Interior
Utilities and Extras
Laundry in unit
Tenant pays all utilities
<font face="Verdana, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif"> Contact Us
Nomadic Real Estate
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 44081077 dc