Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:17 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1309 Kenyon Street NW - EB Washington, DC
1309 Kenyon Street NW EB Washington DC 20010
$2700 per month
3 beds, 2 full baths
• Charming three bedroom, two bathroom, Furnished Optional English basement located in the heart of Columbia Heights, one of DC's hottest neighborhoods.
• Expansive entry way greets you at the front door, where you will find the washer and dryer, a coat closet and a grand entrance to the unit.
• An open layout dining room, living room, and additional sitting room make for a fantastic space to entertain, and includes a couch, dining table and chairs, a futon, a small television and more.
• The kitchen is located just off of the sitting room, featuring beautiful light wood cabinetry that wraps all around the kitchen, providing plenty of space for storage. All white appliances brighten up the space, and additional built-in shelving allow for more storage solutions or décor options. All dishes, utensils, cookware, and small appliances included.
• Down the hall, you will find three large bedrooms. All rooms have great sized closets and windows, and are furnished with beds of various sizes, desks, and dressers. One bedroom includes a separate entrance to the unit.
• Adjacent to the bedrooms are two spacious identical bathrooms, complimented by the beautiful light oak wood vanities and marbled countertops.
• Less than two blocks from the Columbia Heights Metro and one block to multiple bus lines.
• Hop the train or bus and be downtown in 20 minutes or take the short trip up Georgia Avenue to the Capital Beltway for easy commuting around the DC, Maryland, or Virginia (“DMV”).
• 5 minute walk gets you to multiple restaurants, grocery, pharmacy, at least 4 coffee houses, Target, and twice-weekly farmers' market.
• Treat yourself to dinner at the #2 New Restaurant in America as ranked by Bon Appetit Magazine, Bad Saint, a mere 5 minute walk from the home.
• Walk for 10 minutes and be at the center of DC's nightlife along the 14th and U Streets Corridor, boasting a plethora of touted restaurants and cocktail bars.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available Now
• FURNISHED (Optional)
• Sorry no pets
• Water and trash service included
• Tenants responsible for electric, gas, cable/internet
• Zone street parking
• Washer/dryer in unit
Utilities and Extras
Laundry in unit
Nomadic Real Estate
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: District Of Columbia
• Post ID: 44012652 dc