About the Job
Alliance Architecture is an award winning practice specializing in Corporate Interiors, Adaptive Re-use, Hospitality, Restaurant, and Bar Design. We are a small, fun, energetic, hands-on group of architects and interior designers who enjoy finding innovative design solutions to meet our client’s needs.
We have an immediate opening in our Washington, DC office for a part time administrative assistant. Position is for 20 to 30 hours per week. Two days shall be spent in DC office with one day in our Annapolis, MD office.
Duties & qualifications include (but are not be limited to):
- Ordering office supplies
- Manage billing software
- Processing expense reports
- Maintain architectural sample library
- Arranging travel
- Empty and load dishwashers daily
- Maintain copy area and pantry daily (cleaning and supply stocking)
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must be reliable
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
Interested candidate should email cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
• Post ID: 35619108 dc