Senior Account Executive: oCFO Federal, Civilian and A and D Job - (washington d.c., district of
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 7:06 PM
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 : 40
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
As an SAP Office of the CFO (oCFO) Account Executive, you will work with your assigned Sales manager and associated support resources to drive revenue for the SAP oCFO product line. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the SAP oCFO sales process and creating a business plan to achieve your target quota within your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying oCFO opportunities, developing and driving strategy and closing deals.
SAP oCFO Solutions include: ERP finance (central finance, treasury, cash management) and GRC (access control, global trade services, risk management). These solutions help the Office of the CFO (oCFO) / Finance departments perform tasks such as Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidations, Profitability Analysis, etc.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Representing SAP and its oCFO product line in customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Manage and track customer engagement and activity through SAP's established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
- Independently run discovery sessions with lines of business while managing and leading the sales cycle.
- Managing a virtual account team.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
- Articulate analytic solutions in terms of ROI to the customer.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospects.
- Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI and TCO models.
- Develop a deep knowledge of SAP oCFO solutions.
- Five or more years of experience in selling Enterprise Performance Management, BPC and/or Governance, Risk and Compliance software.
- Experience selling to CFO and other Financial Executive stakeholders.
- Proven experience managing complex sales cycles to the Fortune 500 and closing 7:figure deals.
- You are a GREAT Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to make customers successful through the best oCFO software in the market.
- You will maximize revenue.
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Ability to present and articulate a complete application and technology solution.
- Ability to think out:of:the:box and impress customers with your line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player.
- You are a passionate evangelist. You believe that SAP wants to "change the game" and win the world of oCFO
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in related fields (Business / Finance /Engineering or Technology).
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and app
• Location: District Of Columbia, washington d.c.
• Post ID: 44612942 dc