Regional Technology Specialist - Richmond/Virginia Key Accounts/Durham Region - Biosense Webster,
Regional Technology Specialist - Richmond/Virginia Key Accounts/Durham Region - Biosense Webster, Inc.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Technology Specialist aligned to Biosense Webster, Inc. to cover the Richmond/Virginia Key Accounts/Durham Region.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster isthe global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. Learn more about Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com .
The Regional Technology Specialist (RTS) will be an integral part of Biosense Webster's US Field Sales & Service group reporting to a New Technology Manager (NTM), and closely partnering with, the Regional Business Director (RBDs) and Territory Managers (TMs).
Under the general direction of the manager and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position will focus on:
- Assessing and increasing the clinical competency development for the assigned workgroup's field organization, and assessing team members' clinical skills, identifying internal or external resources to fill training gaps and monitor/track improvement to a level of certification and beyond.
- Launching new technologies; and have accountability for achieving geographically aligned business objectives. Through this support, they will be a strategic partner to implement emerging education related to new technologies, organizational directives and to quantifiably improve their workgroup's level of clinical competence. The end result should be that Biosense Webster personnel are recognized as best in industry for their commercial, technical and clinical competencies and that new technology is introduced flawlessly.
- The RTS may also accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to Electrophysiology (EP) physicians and laboratory staff for BWI diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and systems to enable practitioners to perform advanced cardiac ablation procedures.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians & EP laboratory staff in order to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the company's product and technology utilization.
- Partnering with Territory Managers, Field Service Engineers and Field Management to ensure alignment and coordination of activities to meet business objectives.
- Works in coordination with the NTM and Global Education & Training team to accurately assess the clinical skills of assigned BWI clinical team members and establish a prioritized clinical development plan leading to continual growth and business goal attainment.
- Facilitates the development of the assigned BWI clinical team members to meet the requirements of the certification and ongoing clinical development process.
- Develops & executes a workgroup-wide certification plan that brings 100% of the group to the targeted level, and accurately assesses the clinical skills of assigned per diem clinical support and manages them through the per diem certification process. Measures, and is accountable, to quantifiable learning and growth in their assigned workgroup.
- Partners with Sales & Service leaders to execute content for emerging and targeted areas of growth. Partner with various stakeholders including Sales, Marketing and Global Education & Training to execute continual education of all sales & clinical field personnel.
- Provides expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP/IC Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI's systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTOÂ® System and all appropriate software modules) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals. Educate assigned customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings. Shares best practices to increase value for customers.
- Uses and coaches aligned workgroups on consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account. Creates awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Manager (TM) and Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business. Drives collaboration and maintains consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. other EP/Ultrasound CAS, FSE, RBD/KAM) and other internal and external partners.
- Develops and shares best practices with US Field Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners.
- Develops and grows mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP/IC lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff. Stays current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritizes and appropriately responds to requests in a high-stress environment. Maintains composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions. Engages in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders. Formulates solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Responds daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners. Perform administrative work, including CAS Field Visit Letters, training summaries, account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input. As required, responds to requests for case support to customers for the operation and use of BWI equipment. Sets appointments, presents clinical and technical information, and is present to ensure optimal equipment usage.
- Communicates with counterparts, supervisor, and business partners to ensure efficiencies and open lines of communications.
- Maintains Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level. Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition. Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures. Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.biosensewebster.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
Â· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or 5 years of relevant professional work experience in required.
Â· Certification in cardiology technology (E.g. IBHRE, RCES), for EP and clinical experience is strongly preferred.
Â· Managerial / supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Â· Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required.
Â· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office products is preferred.
Â· Valid driver's license in one of the 50 United States is required.
Â· Live in the assigned geography is strongly preferred.
Â· Must be willing and able to travel up to 70% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-North Carolina-Durham
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8570180108&lang=en
• Post ID: 45488062 dc