Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of 3M+).
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning.
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio.
- Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $50K-$1M.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant years of experience
Five or more years of experience in Federal Field Sales.
Consistent track record of quota attainment and/or over achievement.
Three or more years of experience selling complex enterprise software/services, within security or closely related product verticals.
Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities.
Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization.
Security Software/Hardware Experience
Cloud Solutions Experience
Established Contacts and intimate Knowledge of Assigned Territory.
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1147685/Federal-Account-Manager-(Department-of-State)-DC-Metro/
• Post ID: 27221720 dc